Wednesday 11 February 2009

My stairs project

I was happy with the use of shots I used when filming this project. we tried from a range of left to right pans, right to left pans fast and slow, we did a lot of tracking with the cameras when the chase scene gave way, close-ups, point-of-view shots, long-shots, mid-shots, high angle long shots and more. We tried to use a large variety of shots to make this project look high quality and tried to use certain shots to make the situations thrilling and effective depending on the scenario.

Things I wasn't happy with was the preparation stage. I feel we rushed into to making up a quick idea and then making a story board to match it afterwards. Other things although not that important were the acting, I don't feel it was convincing at times, but as camera man in this project I was happy with the shots I used to try and disguise the mistakes.

I was pleased with most the editing we used and feel the music matched the shots excellently although I feel in my new project we will have to be edited with a much higher quality. I will try and improve the mistakes I made in this first project in my second. I have already started research and have a rough layout for our story board and I am very excited to start filming because I feel this idea is a great on.

No comments:

Post a Comment